VOIP / NBNPhone Order Form
- By executing this Customer Authority you warrant that you are authorized to sign this Customer Authorization on the Customer’s behalf. This Customer Authorization is valid for 90 calendar days from this date.
- You must not deactivate your existing service when porting. Telephone numbers can only be ported while active.
- You can only withdraw your authority to port this telephone number before the Electronic Cutover Advice is sent to your current Service Provider, which will be on or after the preferred cutover date specified in this form.
- Webshield Internet Service provides no guarantee that it can port your telephone number from your current Service Provider. Your current Service Provider may reject this port request if the information you provide is incorrect or does not match the data held by them. In this case you authorise Webshield Internet Services to correct the information and resubmit the request to port your telephone number or dispute the rejection by your current Service Provider. A porting request may also be rejected for other reasons as stated in the LNP Industry Code.
- Webshield Internet Services provides no guarantee that the telephone number will be ported within any specified timeframe. Porting Hours of Operation are 8am to 5pm AEST/AEDST Monday to Friday, excluding National Public Holidays. Cutover can only be initiated at least 2 business days after the porting Notification Advice is sent by Webshield Internet Services to your current Service Provider. If a port request is rejected and needs to be resubmitted, cutover cannot take place for at least another 2 business days after the request is resubmitted.
- In the event of a port, withdrawal or reversal,. Webshield Internet Services is not responsible for any period of outage.
- You may have outstanding contractual obligations and costs owed to your current Service Provider. Webshield Internet Services is not liable for any such costs.
- Only your telephone number will be transferred to Webshield Internet Services. This may result in the loss of any Value Added Services that are associated with the service provided by your existing Service Provider (eg Voicemail).
- If you wish to port your telephone number from Webshield Internet Services to another Service Provider, then you must contact the other Provider.
- Webshield Internet Services reserves the right to charge a fee for porting your telephone number to or from Webshield Internet Services.